All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gateway to Arabic series is a well-structured, progressive course that has been designed to teach Arabic to n-Arabic-speakers from a broad age range. As students progress in building up their kwledge of Arabic grammar and vocabulary, they are able to put into practice the skills they have acquired through written drills, spoken passages of dialogue and comprehension exercises. Gateway to Arabic Book Four builds upon the kwledge of first form regular past and present tense verbs acquired in Book Three of the series, by introducing the student to the concept of first form hollow, doubled root letter and hamzated verb forms. It also further develops the student's kwledge of ordinal and cardinal numbers and the rules governing them, and teaches the use of numbers in telling the time as well as for counting.
- Author BiographyDr. Imran Hamza Alawiyeis the author of numerous books specializing in teaching Arabic to non-Arabic speakers, including the highly popular 'Gateway to Arabic' series. He graduated in Arabic from the University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia and went on to obtain his PhD in Arabic from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) within the University of London. He has a wealth of experience in teaching Arabic at various levels to many different age groups.
- Author(s)Imran Alawiye
- PublisherAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication24/01/2003
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleGateway to Arabic
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 4
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Content Note63ill.
- Height290 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.