All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gateway to Kwledge is a condensation of the Tripitaka and its accompanying commentaries. Consolidating the intent of Buddha Shakyamuni's teachings into a unified body of textbooks, it is the philosophical backbone of the living tradition of Tibetan Buddhism. Volume IV of this rich source book elucidates, The Four Seals of the Dharma, which are that all conditioned things are impermanent, everything defiling is suffering, nirvana is peace, and all phemena are empty and devoid of self-entity. It also includes the four right discriminations, which are meaning, Dharma, definitive words, and ready speech as well as the four reasonings that have been taught in the sutras: 1) the principle of efficacy, 2) the principle of dependence, 3) the principle of reality, and 4) the principle of valid proof and the four reliances. Every volume in this series includes the Tibetan text and the English translation on facing pages. The Tibetan master, Jamgon Mipham Rinpoche (1846-1912) is an exceptional treasure of wisdom, compassion and scholarship. His accomplishments in practice, learning, composition and teaching are immense. The student of the Gateway to kwledge can begin to comprehend the meaning of the major works on Buddhist philosophy and of the traditional sciences. When you want to extract their meaning you need and expert system, a key. The gateway to Kwledge is like that key, a magical key - it opens up the treasury of precious gemstones in the expansive collection of Buddhist scriptures.
- Author BiographyJamgon Mipham Rinpoche (1846-1912) was a student of Jamgon Kongtrul, Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo, and Paltrul Rinpoche; he was blessed by Manjushri, the full accomplished Buddha of wisdom. His work is an exceptional treasure of wisdom, compassion, and scholarship. Mipham Rinpoche became one of the greatest scholars of his time and his collected works fill more than thirty volumes. His chief disciple was Shechen Gyaltsab Pema Namgyal.
- Author(s)Jamgon Mipham Rinpoche
- PublisherRangjung Yeshe Publications,Nepal
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintRangjung Yeshe Publications,Nepal
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.