All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, major spiritual writer returns to examine basic Christian truths and the experience of resurrection through terminal illness. This is a book of hope and encouragement. Maria Boulding was a Benedictine nun of the enclosed Stanbrook Community in Yorkshire. She was a considerable scholar particularly of liturgy and of St Augustine. In the last months of her life, she wrote this remarkable book recounting her experience of the risen Christ, as she endured painful terminal illness. Drawing heavily on St Augustine, but also St Benedict and St Teresa of Avila, she writes with profound understanding of how in later years she has returned to fundamental Christian beliefs and experienced them to be true.
- Author BiographyMaria Boulding was a nun of the Benedictine Stanbrook Community. She was the author of many best selling books including Gateway to Hope (Collins/Fount).
- Author(s)Maria Boulding
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight204 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.