CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCo-written by an author who garners more accolades and rave reviews from instructors and students with each succeeding edition, GATEWAYS TO PSYCHOLOGY: AN INTRODUCTION TO MIND AND BEHAVIOR, 13E, International Edition attracts and holds the attention of even difficult-to-reach students. The Thirteenth Edition's hallmark continues to be its pioneering integration of the proven-effective SQ4R learning system (Survey, Question, Read, Reflect, Review, Recite), which promotes critical thinking as it guides students step-by-step to an understanding of psychology's broad concepts and diversity of topics. Throughout every chapter, these active learning tools, together with the book's example-laced writing style, discussions of positive psychology, cutting-edge coverage of the field's new research findings, and excellent media resources, ensure that users find the study of psychology fascinating, relevant, and above all, accessible.
- Author BiographyDennis Coon is a publishing phenomenon and one of the best-selling authors in the field of psychology. His innovative instructional methods and student-focused style make his works perennial favorites among instructors and students alike. To date, more than two million students have learned psychology with a Coon text as their guide. Coon graduated with a B.A. in psychology from the University of California, Riverside, and earned his Ph.D. in social psychology from the University of Arizona. He is also co-author, with John O. Mitterer, of INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY: GATEWAYS TO MIND AND BEHAVIOR, 14th Edition and PSYCHOLOGY: A JOURNEY, 5th Edition. John O. Mitterer holds a Ph.D. in cognitive psychology from McMaster University. He has taught psychology at Brock University to more than 25,000 psychology students. Mitterer was the recipient of the 2003 Brock University Distinguished Teaching Award, a 2003 Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Associations (OCUFA) Teaching Award, a 2004 3M Teaching Fellowship, the 2005 Canadian Psychological Association Award for Distinguished Contributions to Education and Training in Psychology, and the 2010 Brock University Don Ursino Award for Excellence in the Teaching of Large Classes. He also held a three-year Brock Chancellor's Chair for Teaching Excellence from 2006 to 2009. He is co-author, with Dennis Coon, of INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY: GATEWAYS TO MIND AND BEHAVIOR, 14th Edition, and PSYCHOLOGY: A JOURNEY, 5th Edition.
- Author(s)Dennis Coon,John O. Mitterer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), ports.
- Weight1590 g
- Width230 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 13th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.