All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a Grand Master of Science Fiction and Fantasy: In a post-apocalyptic future, a priest must fight the forces of evil in order to bring freedom to humanity. Three-hundred and sixty years after a nuclear holocaust ravaged mankind, the world is fraught with chaos and superstition. Endowed with scientific kwledge lost to the rest of humanity, Tech-priests of the Great God w rule. Jarles, originally of peasant descent, rises to become a priest of the Great God. He kws that the gospel is thing but trickery propagated by n-believers. One day, he defies his priestly training and attempts to incite the peasants to rebel--but Jarles is t the only dissenter trying to bring down the priesthood--witchcraft is slowly gaining strength and support among the populace. Little does Jarles kw his rebellion is about to throw him headlong into the middle of the greatest holy war the world has ever seen.
- Author BiographyFritz Leiber is considered one of science fiction's legends. Author of a prodigious number of stories and novels, many of which were made into films, he is best known as creator of the classic Lankhmar fantasy series. Fritz Leiber has won awards too numerous to count including the coveted Hugo and Nebula, and was honored as a lifetime Grand Master by the Science Fiction Writers of America. He died in 1992.
- Author(s)Fritz Leiber
- PublisherOpen Road Media Science & Fantasy
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media Science & Fantasy
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.