All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDella Doe Deare isn't like most people. Most people begin their life on the day they enter the world; the day they're born. Della, well, hers began on the day she turned eighteen. After all, it was the day she first heard her real name, and that of her mothers. With thing but a couple of duffel bags and a folder full of questions, she travels home to coastal North Carolina to claim the house she inherited from a grandmother she never knew. She has two goals: discover why her mother ran away from home all those years ago, and avoid the family that had left her to rot in an inept foster care system. Hard to do when the family she's been trying to avoid is dragging her into an unimaginable world... a world on the brink of war, and both sides want her dead. All Della ever wanted was to kw who she was, but the journey to self-discovery might just lead to her destruction.
- Author BiographyRegan ClaiRe is a Tidewater girl born and bred, whose first friend and love was the Atlantic ocean. Growing up being told legends about the pirates and American natives common in coastal Virginia and North Carolina (coupled with being an only child) did wonders for her imagi- nation. She's had one foot in fantasy-land ever since, a trait her dear husband heroically endures (and one she secretly hopes her daughters have inherited). She has started many stories in a multitude of genres, even finished a few, and looks forward to spending the rest of her life creating new worlds and imaginary people.
- Author(s)Regan Claire
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bruce Gore
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.