Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 19 classic and original essays on Gawain, the hero of Arthurian legend, this casebook examines the character's evolution from the major medieval traditions, to his most recent appearances in popular culture, in modern literature and film.
- Author BiographyKeith Busby is Professor of French and Italian at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is translator of the standard Penguin edition of The Lais of Marie de France. He is also editor of Word and Image in Arthurian Literature (Garland, 1996). Raymond H. Thompson is Professor Emeritus of English at Acadia University. He is author of The Return from Avalon: A Study of the Arthurian Legend in Modern Fiction and co-editor of Merlin: A Casebook, also published by Routledge in the Arthurian Characters and Themes series.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleArthurian Characters & Themes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKeith Busby,Raymond H. Thompson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.