All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionGayan Vadan Nirtan is t an ordinary book. Hazrat Inayat Khan once said, What is spoken from the heart reaches the heart. The saying, poems and prayers in Gayan Vadan Nirtan have come directly from the kindled heart and soul of Hazrat Inayat Khan. Contain the essence of Inayat Khan's teachings, they are addressed to the deepest organs of feeling and kwing within us. Newly compiled from the most authentic available sources.
- Author BiographyHazrat Inayat Kahn, founder of the Sufi order in the West, was born in India in 1882. A master of classical Indian music by the age of twenty, he relinquished a brilliant career to devote himself to the spiritual path. In 1920, acting upon the guidance of his teacher, he became one of the first teachers of the Sufi tradition in the West. For a decade and a half he travelled throughout Europe and the US giving lectures and guiding an ever-growing group of seekers. In 1926, he returned to India where he died the following year.
- Author(s)Hazrat Inayat Khan
- PublisherSuluk Press, Omega Publications
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSuluk Press, Omega Publications
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.