Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionSwaziland, a small country on the edge of Africa's Great Escarpment, is a microcosm of African environments. It was the ideal laboratory where Dr David Price Williams and a team of scientists developed a major research project to investigate the evolution of humankind from the dawn of prehistory two million years ago right up to the present. The book charts their ten year journey, along with the fascinating results of their search, and how David designed and built the Swaziland National Museum. It's full of humour and his love for Africa and its peoples.
- Author(s)David Price Williams
- PublisherMarkosia Enterprises Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- Place of PublicationEast Barnet
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMarkosia Enterprises Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and White illustrations to rear
- Weight335 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.