Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe most famous of Jane Austen's vels, Pride and Prejudice has become one of the most popular vels in English literature, and it remains a source of fascination for modern readers; regularly ranking near the top of lists of most loved books, surprise for a book tackling issues from manners, upbringing, morality, education, and marriage. The vel centres on Elizabeth Bennet, the second of the five daughters of a landed country gentleman. Elizabeth's father, Mr. Bennet, is a bookish man and somewhat neglectful of his responsibilities. In contrast Elizabeth's mother, the empty headed Mrs. Bennet, a woman who lacks social graces, is primarily concerned with finding suitable husbands for her five daughters, who will inherit little or thing from their father. Will our heroine conquer all, to ensure a happy ending for the family? In this CBy Light Classics edition, wide margins allow for antation friendly pages, perfect for the AQA, Exexcel and OCR exam boards, making this an essential for those reading Pride and Prejudice as a set text. What has this student edition got over other editions?
- Wide margins that you can antate in
- Original text, word for word.
- Designed for the new English GCSE
- Approved and tested on students!
- Author BiographyJane Austen (16 December 1775 - 18 July 1817) was an English novelist known principally for her five major novels which interpret, critique and comment upon the novels of sensibility of the British landed gentry at the end of the 18th century. Her most highly praised novel during her own lifetime was Pride and Prejudice (available with annotation friendly margins from CBy Publishing on Amazon) which was her second published novel. Her plots often reflect upon the dependence of women on marriage in the pursuit of secure social standing and economic security. (CC-BY-SA 3, Wikipedia)
- Author(s)Jane Austen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cby Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.