All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter finding a compass and clues left by Kallista s father, Leo Babbage, Trenton and Kallista head west aboard their homemade mechanical dragon to search for the missing inventor. The two teenagers hope to find answers about their mountain city of Cove, but instead, they find only a blackened forest, ruined buildings, and a small underground city. Almost immediately, Trenton and Kallista are caught up in a civil war between a clan of scavengers called Whipjacks and the Order of the Beast, people who believe that dragons are immortal and divine. Stranded in a new city, the two friends meet Plucky, a Whipjack girl with mechanical legs, and Ander, a young member of the Order who claims humans are able to communicate with dragons. Can they trust anyone, or have they unkwingly stepped into a trap? And high above in the sky, the dragons are gathering . . .
- Author BiographyJ. Scott Savage is the author of the Farworld middle grade fantasy series and the Case File 13 middle grade monster series. He has been writing and publishing books for over ten years. He has visited over 400 elementary schools, dozens of writers conferences, and taught many writing classes. He has four children and lives with his wife Jennifer and their Border Collie, Pepper, in a windy valley of the Rocky Mountains.
- Author(s)J Scott Savage
- PublisherShadow Mountain
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMysteries of Cove
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShadow Mountain
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.