All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe engineering skills of beavers, the showy plumage of flamingos, and the defining characteristics of six other fascinating animals are explored in the newest titles in the Living Wild series. Vivid photographs help take readers on a virtual field study to observe the life cycle and behaviors of each featured mammal, bird, and amphibian. Each book also looks at past and present scientific research and includes a unique storytelling element in the form of an animal tale drawn from mythology or folklore. Progressively complex text draws readers into this mainstay life science series, incorporating social studies, history, fine arts and pop culture. In this title take a scientific look at geckos, including their habitats, physical characteristics such as their tuberculate skin, behaviors, relationships with humans, and variety of the vocalizing lizards in the world today.
- Author(s)Melissa Gish
- PublisherCreative Education
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLiving Wild (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Education
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight499 g
- Width246 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.