Geek Mom: Projects, Tips, and Adventures for Moms and Their 21st-Century Families by Natania Barron, Corrina Lawson, Jenny Williams, Kathy Ceceri (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.89+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIt s fast becoming a geek world out there, and all moms need to show off their tech smarts and superhero-like skills in order to keep their savvy kids entertained and engaged. Geek Mom: Projects, Tips, and Adventures for Moms and Their 21st-Century Families explores the many fun and interesting ways that digital-age parents and kids can get their geek on together. Imaginative ideas for all ages and budgets include thrifty Halloween costumes, homemade lava lamps, hobbit feasts, and magical role-playing games. There are even projects for moms to try when they have a few precious moments alone. With six sections spanning everything from home-science experiments to superheroes, this comprehensive handbook from the editors of Wired.com s popular GeekMom blog is packed with ideas guaranteed to inspire a love of learning and discovery. Along the way, parents will also find important tips on topics such as determining safe online communities for children, organizing a home learning center, and encouraging girls to love science. Being geeky is all about exploring the world with endless curiosity. Geek Mom is your invitation to introducing the same sense of wonder and imagination to the next generation.
- Author BiographyNatania Barron, Kathy Ceceri, Corrina Lawson, and Jenny Williams are the cofounders and senior editors of Wired.com s GeekMom blog. The only female contributors to the GeekDad blog, they joined together to create a website where women could share some of the special aspects of being geeky and being moms. Today the GeekMom blog s loyal followers men and women, parents and others flock to hear them talk at conventions around the country. In addition to its editors, the GeekMom blog has more than twenty regular contributors and many more occasional writers from across the United States, Canada, and Europe. This is the first joint book project for the four coauthors.
- Author(s)Corrina Lawson,Jenny Williams,Kathy Ceceri,Natania Barron
- PublisherPotter Craft
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width186 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dave Perillo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.