Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionW.E. Kidd shares his journey after graduating with his MBA and landing his dream job at Credit Suisse. But getting the job is just half the battle and after an intensive training period in Zurich and New York he's left to fend for himself - one man and his student loans against a two-year ticking clock to bring in forty million dollars or get fired. How he strives to make those essential connections and eventually bring in far more than forty million....and what happens to those that can't make the cut, proves mind blowing. Because it's all about the schmooze. Infused with hilarious references to the Wall Street films, indie rock music, and a devil may care attitude, this is t your father's Wall Street tell-all.
- Author(s)W E Kidd
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.