All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn the DESIGN MUSEUM DESIGNERS OF THE TWENTIETH CENTURY series, a study of the career and designs of Frank Gehry. It is illustrated with colour photographs and written by the author of STREET STYLE: BRITISH DESIGN and TWENTIETH CENTURY DESIGN.
- Author(s)Catherine McDermott
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2000
- Series TitleDesign Museum Designers of the Twentieth Century S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height225 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.