All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the methods of history and art history, this book gives fresh insight into the social position of scholars in medieval Italy and France and discusses the roots of group portraiture.
- Author(s)Andrea von Hulsen-Esch
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight653 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.