All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGem Minerals of Idaho , designed for beginners and for those collectors visiting Idaho for the first time, it is a guide to some of the countless collecting areas of the state. It is t a textbook of mineralogy and, so far as possible, avoids technical termilogy. However, it does contain information of general value on the physical and optical characteristics of minerals, as well as facts concerning history, lore, and fashioning of many of the gems.
- Author BiographyA Graduate Gemologist of the Gemological Institute of America, and holding an M.A. in English, John A. Beckwith is a professor with multi-faceted talents in both the sciences and the humanities.
- Author(s)John A. Beckwith
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/01/1972
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Content NoteMaps, photographs, index
- Weight249 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.