All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $18.15Free postage
- AU $20.39Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionSmart and reliable, Gemma Northcote has always done what's expected of her. So it's t surprising that after university she defers to her father's wish that she join the family business. Gemma's best friend, Jasmine, is a different personality altogether. She thrives on spontaneity, is unpredictable and has generally pursued her own path. When Gemma and Jasmine decide to spend a working holiday on a large rural property, their friends and family are surprised. Neither has any experience of country life (unless you count Jasmine's love of McLeod's Daughters) and they're t exactly farming types. Away from her family, Gemma feels liberated. The longer she's away the more she questions what she really wants to do with her future. Ultimately, she realises she needs to choose between duty and what's right for her in life - and love.
- Author BiographyKarly Lane lives with her husband and four children in a small town on the mid north coast of New South Wales. She writes whenever she can fit it in around her part-time job and children.
- Author(s)Karly Lane
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight259 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.