All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHumans have long held an interest in the bright, colorful crystals we call gemstones. Throughout history, they have been used as decorations, folk remedies, and currency. Readers will discover how gemstones are formed, how they get their incredible colors, and what sets them apart from other minerals.
- Author(s)Ann O Squire
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTrue Books: Earth Science (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width175 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.