All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionMatthew Kim and Scarlet Love finish their humble Kickstarter campaign with two unexpected supporters. Perhaps the rest of the world will laugh at their business scale. Perhaps their classmates will quickly raise millions from highly-networked investors. Unfazed by deterrents, Scarlet and Matthew continue pushing to apply their 3D-printing and bio-material ideas to their new venture: GEN SF. One night, Matthew walks into a seemingly ordinary restaurant, but finds an extraordinary dining experience with Scarlet instead. Everything is cooked and presented perfectly, while their conversation flows effortlessly, like a sweet dream. Mathew has an overwhelming feeling throughout the whole evening. His heart swells with a mixture of excitement and fear that wraps his evening with uncontrollable joy. True to their passion, Matthew and Scarlet invest a heavy load of hours into their venture, which many professional investors briefly scan for their financial gains. During a Las Vegas trip, Matthew and Scarlet manage to grab the brief attention of a savvy angel investor named Mary Chin. But the biggest surprise for their success is yet to come, t from investors, but from their beloved city-San Francisco. This two-book series celebrates Gen San Francisco, the emerging American generation, which is t only talented and independent, but also respectful and open-minded to those different from themselves-are you ready to embrace Gen San Francisco?
- Author BiographyOccy Yang is a businessman and attorney in Seattle, Washington. When not practicing business or real estate law, Occy spends his time on producing novels and designing card games. Occy always wanted to write an entertaining story that celebrates America's entrepreneurial generation. He also believes such entrepreneurship increases social mobility and diversity in this great nation. Occy holds a BA from Dartmouth College, an MBA from INSEAD in France, a JD from Cornell Law School, and an MPP from Harvard University. For coming years, Occy aspires to promote and connect people and emerging companies from his favorite cities: Palo Alto, Seattle, San Francisco, Irvine, Singapore, and Seoul. Katie Gorick was born and raised in northern Virginia. She received a degree in Biological Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where she graduated with a prefect GPA (5.0 on a 5.0 scale). At MIT, Katie was a member of the Tau Beta Pi engineering honor society and a four-year varsity rower for the lightweight women's crew team. Since then, she has decided to return to her home state and pursue a PhD in Biomedical Engineering at the University of Virginia. She loves sports and outdoor activities, live music and dancing, and good food. She hopes to someday have a career designing targeted medications to more effectively treat diseases and reduce harmful side effects.
- Author(s)Katie Gorick,Occy Yang
- PublisherSilicon Berry LLC
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilicon Berry LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.