All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a political ecomy of health, this book examines the linkages between gender, globalization, and health in a Latin American context.
- Author BiographyJasmine Gideon is Senior Lecturer in Development Studies at Birkbeck College, University of London, UK. She is the editor of Migration, Inequality and Health (2013, with Felicity Thomas).
- Author(s)Jasmine Gideon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudies of the Americas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.