All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionGender, Justice, and the Wars in Iraq offers a feminist critique and reconstruction of just war theory. It points out gender biases in the just war tradition and suggests alternative jus ad bellum and jus in bello standards that emphasize women, political marginality, and empathy. Laura Sjoberg applies this feminist just war theory to analyze the wars in Iraq since the end of the Cold War.
- Author BiographyDr. Laura Sjoberg is a postdoctoral research fellow at the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs and the Women and Public Policy Program at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government.
- Author(s)Laura Sjoberg
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication12/05/2006
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.