All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the implications of revisiting the history of the Arabic vel using a gender-sensitive lens from the late nineteenth century until the first decade of the twenty-first century.
- Author(s)Professor Hoda Elsadda
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.