CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionAs many as one in 1,000 people may question their gender identity in some way. Today, gender identity is longer limited to 'male' or 'female', but covers a spectrum ranging from transgender to gender neutral. This book explores these aspects of gender identity and challenges gender stereotypes.
- PublisherCambridge Media Group
- Date of Publication14/05/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIssues Today Series
- Series Part/Volume Number110
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependence Educational Publishers
- Width205 mm
- Height290 mm
- Edited byCara Acred
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.