All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis significant reader brings together for the first time the most important essays concerning the intersecting subjects of gender, space and architecture. Carefully structured and with numerous introductory essays, it guides the reader through theoretical and multi-disciplinary texts to direct considerations of gender in relation to particular architectural sites, projects and ideas. This collection marks a seminal point in gender and architecture, both summarizing core debates and pointing toward new directions and discussions for the future.
- Author BiographyJane Rendell teaches gender studies, urban history and architectural design at University College London, Winchester School of Art and DeMontfort University. Barbara Penner, Iain Borden lectures in architectural and urban history at The Bartlett, University College London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/1999
- Series TitleArchitext
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpon Press
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight1156 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byBarbara Penner,Iain Borden,Professor Jane Rendell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.