All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the complex questions facing funding agencies and foundations as they grapple to understand and define gender equity in education. It covers different approaches funders use to define gender equity, target limited resources, and create collaborative relationships that will ultimately make schools equitable and engaging for all.
- Author BiographyMarybeth Gasman is Professor of Higher Education in the Graduate School of Education at the University of Pennsylvania, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/04/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlice E. Ginsberg,Marybeth Gasman
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.