All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGender and Entrepreneurship in Iran provides insight into the role of informal networks in employment creation in Iran.
- Author BiographyRoksana Bahramitash is Visiting Scholar at the University of Montreal, Canada, with the Canada Research Chair of Islam, Pluralism and Globalization. She is a sociologist who earned her PhD from McGill University and has focused on social justice and poverty from a gender perspective. She previously worked as Faculty Lecturer on 'Women in the Muslim World' at the Simone de Beauvoir Institute, Concordia University, Canada, as well as other courses at McGill University, Canada. Originally from Iran, she was active after the Iranian Revolution in literacy projects among peasant women.
- Author(s)Roksana Bahramitash
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.