Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection brings together classic and developing psychoanalytic theory to examine gender and envy. The essays include foundational works by Freud, Klein and Horney through to the current scholarship of Torok and Friedman.
- Author BiographyNancy Burke is Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Northwestern University Medical School, a Staff Psychologist at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and a private practitioner in Chicago.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/1998
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byNancy Burke
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.