All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHIV-prevention strategies and drug protocols have been developed from research done primarily on men. Written by HIV-positive women, theorists, teachers, artists, policy-makers and activists, these essays offer theories and practices designed to stem the spread of the virus.
- Author BiographyNancy L. Roth is Outcomes Research Manager for HIV drugs at Roche Labs, Inc. in New Jersey. Katie Hogan is Assistant Professor of English at LaGuardia Community College, CUNY.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2002
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKatie Hogan,Nancy L. Roth
- Foreword byCindy Patton
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.