All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study is aimed at identifying the mechanisms through which women can reach positions of power in public life. The study highlights the processes which may contribute new impulse to the vitality of the industrialized countries, introducing models characterized by flexibility and creativity both in enterprises and politics.
- Author BiographyMINO VIANELLO is Professor in the Faculty of Statistics, University of Rome 'La Sapienza'. GWEN MOORE is Associate Professor, Department of Sociology at the State University of New York at Albany.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleAdvances in Political Science
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGwen Moore,Mino Vianello
- Foreword byC.F. Epstein
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.