All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays demonstrates across a spectrum of cultural topics the productive intersection of feminism and German Studies. Taking gender as a central analytical catagory, the authors explore German literature from the Middle Ages to the present day, aspects of popular culture and film, and the impact of institutional and linguistic structures on womensa s lives. Both in the variety of subjects treated and methodologies deployed, they reflect the increasingly interdisciplinary face of British German Studies today.
- Author BiographyMargaret Littler is a lecturer at the Univeristy of Manchester.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/1997
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight332 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMargaret Littler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.