All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCancer gene therapy is a vel therapy that targets the underlying genetic defects in the cancer cell. Progress in this field has been rapid and gene therapy promises to further extend personalized cancer treatment. In this volume leading experts have contributed their experience in developing gene therapies for a variety of cancers. Translational gene therapy approaches are emphasized. Chapters include discussions of specific gene delivery techlogies as well as their application to various cancers with extensive discussions of ongoing clinical trials. This information should be useful to both students, fellows, and experienced scientists with an interest in this rapidly developing area.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Cancer Research
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJack A. Roth
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.