All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scientists in gene expression methodology and bioinformatics data analysis describe readily reproducible methods for measuring RNA levels in cells and tissues. The techniques presented include new methods for applying the Affymetrix GeneChip, SAR-SAGE, StaRT-PCR, SSH, the Invader Assay, and ADGEM. The authors also provide critical bioinformatics insight and resources for data analysis and management. By distilling the basic underlying principles of many methods to a few straightforward concepts, investigators can easily choose the method most appropriate to their application.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2004
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 258
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight471 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRichard A. Shimkets
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.