All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding gene expression and how it changes under rmal and pathological conditions is essential to our understanding of the fundamentals of cell biology through to the targeted treatment of disease. In Gene Expression Profiling: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition, experts in their particular fields compile detailed protocols for a broad range of techniques, currently available and being further developed, for the analysis of gene expression at the DNA, RNA, and protein levels. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Practical and easy-to-use, Gene Expression Profiling: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition presents a collection of clearly described and illustrated chapters, certain to be helpful to researchers in academia, in hospitals, and in industry who are interested in applying techniques, whether basic or advanced, for the analysis of gene expression.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number784
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight623 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLorraine O'Driscoll
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.