All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs research progresses and information continues to proliferate in the field of molecular design for therapeutic use, there is a need for a reference that brings current theory and proven practice together in a how-to volume. This reference guides scientists new to the field on how to design small molecules that interact with critical protein targets. The chapters condense useful material into a manageable format which is carefully organized and presented. It offers an essential resource for a variety of chemists in academia, and the biotech and pharmaceutical industries, as well as professionals in complementary fields.
- Author BiographyKaren E. Lackey is the Vice President of Chemistry in Molecular Discovery Research at GlaxoSmithKline. She is responsible for exploratory chemistry and new technology early stage research. Prior to her current assignment, Lackey served as International Director of Systems Chemistry in Discovery Research for GlaxoSmithKline, responsible for generating multiple chemical series for over ten therapeutic areas of drug discovery.
- Author(s)Karen Lackey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight640 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.