All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Gene Regulatory Sequences and Human Disease, the Editor will introduce the different techlogical advances that led to this breakthrough. In addition, several examples will be provided of nucleotide variants in ncoding sequences that have been shown to be associated with various human diseases.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 24 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNadav Ahituv
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.