All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides insight into recent developments on experimental and clinical strategies for cancer gene therapy. Gene Therapy of Solid Cancers: Methods and Protocols guides readers through protocols on gene therapeutic strategies in combination with helpful technical tes. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Concise and easy-to-use, Gene Therapy of Solid Cancers: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1317
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1017 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byUlrike Stein,Wolfgang Walther
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.