All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis text re-reads Western history in the light of nihilistic logic, which pervades two millennia of Western thought. From Parmenides to Alain Badiou, via Plotinus, Avicenna, Duns Scotus, Ockham, Descartes, Spiza, Kant, Hegel, Heidegger, Sartre, Lacan, Deleuze and Derrida, a genealogy of thingness can be witnessed in development, with devastating consequences for the way we live.
- Author BiographyConor Cunningham is a doctor of theology and teacher of divinity at the University of Cambridge. His previous academic interests have included the study of Law, Social Science and Philosophy, and he was among the original contributors to Radical Orthodoxy: A New Theology (Routledge, 1999).
- Author(s)Conor Cunningham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/07/2002
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Radical Orthodoxy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 cm
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.