General Chemistry: The Essential Concepts by Kenneth Goldsby, Raymond Chang (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $254.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by merrylien
- Est. delivery by 5 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe seventh edition of General Chemistry continues the tradition of presenting only the material that is essential for a one-year general chemistry course. It strikes a balance between theory and application by incorporating real-world examples; helping students visualize the three-dimensional atomic and molecular structures that are the basis of chemical activity; and developing problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Although the seventh edition incorporates many impressive features, such as conceptual idea review, animations correlated to the text, and hand-sketched worked examples, General Chemistry is still 200 to 300 pages shorter and much less expensive than other two-semester textbooks. Dr. Chang and Dr. Goldsby' concise - but - thorough approach will appeal to efficiency-minded instructors and value-conscious students.
- Author BiographyRaymond Chang received his B.Sc. degree in chemistry from London University, England and his Ph.D. in Chemistry from Yale University. After doing postdoctoral research at Washington University and teaching for a year at Hunter College, he joined the chemistry at Williams College, where he has taught since 1968. Professor Chang has written books on spectroscopy, physical chemistry, and industrial chemistry. Kenneth Goldsby is a professor at the University of Florida, accompanies by Raymond from seventy edition USE of Fundamentals of General Chemistry. is studies on chimicainorganica have enriched the content and exercises in the book and his intense work with the students, both in the classroom and in the laboratory, has consolidated the long experience of the professor Chang focused on understanding and respect of the students point of view both the text and the teacher himself.
- Author(s)Kenneth Goldsby,Raymond Chang
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1642 g
- Width215 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.