All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2015 General Election is just two months away and whilst the debates are heating up, experts are unanimous on one thing: that this is set to be the most important and unpredictable election since World War Two. So who's who in the current landscape of UK party politics? Who most represents your views? What would a country governed by that party look like? Co-author of Scotland's Referendum: A Guide for Voters and author of 100 Days of Hope and Fear, David Torrance is here to give you all the information you need to make your vote count. This pocket-sized guide features a chapter on Labour, the Conservatives, the Liberal Democrats, the Green Party, the SNP and UKIP, and ather dedicated to the other parties contesting seats. The guide is rounded off with a prediction of possible outcomes and an overview of the constitutional implications the election has for Scotland.
- Author BiographyDAVID TORRANCE is a writer, journalist and broadcaster, regularly appearing on the BBC, Sky and STV. He writes a weekly opinion page in The Herald every Monday. Torrance spent a year and a half working as Parliamentary Aide to the Shadow Scottish Secretary David Mundell. He divides his time between London and Edinburgh.
- Author(s)David Torrance
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Weight100 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.