All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a different kind of textbook on microecomic theory. In place of the usual concentration on partial equilibrium analysis and discussion of a standard series of topics, the authors seek to introduce the student, from the start, to the general equilibrium approach to microecomics in the form of the two-sector model. This model is then applied to a variety of subjects in special fi elds of ecomic analysis: welfare ecomics, international trade, public fi nance, and income distribution.
- Author BiographyHarry G. Johnson was Professor of Economics at both the London School of Economics and the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Harry G. Johnson,Melvyn B. Krauss
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.