All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1973 Arab-Israeli War ended differently than the three previous conflicts between these two countries. As a result of this conflict, the Egyptian Armed Forces regained its confidence and pride and Egypt achieved its political and military objectives. Prior to the conflict, military analysts and intelligence experts believed there could be war between these enemies. Israel was satisfied with the status quo and Egypt would t begin a conflict because the experts believed there was way the Egyptians could win. The major difference between these conflicts and the outcomes was the appointment of General Ismail to lead the Egyptian Armed Forces.
- Author(s)Delwyn R Eulberg
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight118 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.