All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA history of Mobile Machine Records Units and IBM Punch Card Machines in World War II based on the activities of the 44th MRU (Mobile) in Patton's Third Army. The book also includes previously unkwn information about Neil H. Shreve, the author of the Patton Speech. Shreve was one of the original members of the 44th MRU(M) and a newspaper writer who chronicled the movements of the Mighty 44th.
- Author BiographyCharles M. Province is the president and founder of the George S. Patton, Jr. Historical Society. He is the author of The Unknown Patton, Patton's Third Army, and Patton's One-Minute Messages. He owns the largest personal collection of Patton material and memorabilia in the world and has studied the life, career, and philosophy of General Patton for decades. His website at pattonhq.com is considered to be the best Patton reference on the internet.
- Author(s)Charles M Province
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.