Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.66
- AU $31.28Trending at AU $42.42
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.79Trending at AU $49.73
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $17.54
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from General School Laws Sec. 156. The superintendent of public instruction, goverr, attorney general, secretary of state and state auditor shall constitute a board of commissioners, which shall be deminated the Board of University and School Lands, and subject to the provisions of this article and any law that may be passed by the legislative assembly, said board shall have control of the appraisement, sale, rental and disposal of all school and university lands, and shall direct the investment of the funds arising therefrom in the hands of the state treasurer, under the limitations in section 160 of this article. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)North Dakota Laws
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication19/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.