All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the various approaches to the study of integration, a well-kwn mathematics professor brings together in one volume a blend of the particular and the general, of the concrete and the abstract. This volume is suitable for advanced undergraduates and graduate courses as well as for independent study. 1966 edition.
- Author(s)Angus E. Taylor
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1986
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note38d.
- Weight563 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.