All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionBecome an effective case manager with GENERALIST CASE MANAGEMENT: A METHOD OF HUMAN SERVICE DELIVERY, International Edition. Realistic and relevant, this counseling book provides you with the fundamental skills and information you need to coordinate and provide services to a variety of populations. Case studies, interviews with human service case managers nationwide, and opportunities to apply what you learn to real-life issues are just a few of the tools that will help you become an effective advocate for your client.
- Author BiographyMarianne Woodside, Professor Emerita, is affiliated with the Human Services, Mental Health Counseling, and Counselor Education programs at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. She has taught introduction to human services, case management, methods of helping, and foundations of counselor education, and supervises practicum and internship. Her primary research interests are international human services, human service education, and case management. Dr. Woodside has served on the editorial boards for Journal of Human Service Education, American Association for Counseling and Development Journal, and Tennessee Counseling Journal. Additionally, she served as vice-president of regional development and secretary of the National Organization for Human Services Education. Dr. Woodside has published a wide range of journal articles and has an extensive record of presentations at national and international meetings. Her many awards include the Distinguished Recognition Award from the Council for Standards in Human Service Education, the Professional Development Research Award from the National Organization for Human Services Education, the Helen B. Watson Outstanding Faculty Research Award, and the Educator's Hall of Honor Award. With Tricia McClam, Dr. Woodside is co-author of the successful AN INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN SERVICES (8th Ed.), AN INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN SERVICES: CASES AND APPLICATIONS (8th Ed.), GENERALIST CASE MANAGEMENT: A METHOD OF HUMAN SERVICE DELIVERY (5th Ed.), PROBLEM SOLVING IN THE HELPING PROFESSIONS, HELPING PROCESS: ASSESSMENT TO TERMINATION, and INTERVIEWING: WHAT STUDENTS WANT TO KNOW. Dr. Woodside also wrote INTERNSHIP IN HUMAN SERVICES: HELPING STUDENTS FIND THEIR WAY (Sage). Tricia McClam, Professor Emeritus, is affiliated with the Mental Health Counseling (Master's) and Counselor Education (Ph.D.) programs at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. She teaches various courses in both programs, including Cross Cultural Counseling, Formal Measurement, and Case Management. Her research broadly deals with case management in human service delivery, professional development, and international human services. Dr. McClam is associate editor of International Education and past co-editor of Human Service Education, both refereed journals. Included among her professional awards are the Helen B. Watson Outstanding Faculty Research Award in the College of Education, a Certificate of Appreciation from the Council for Standards in Human Service Education, and the Miriam Clubok Award from the National Organization for Human Service Education. With Marianne Woodside, Dr. McClam is co-author of INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN SERVICES (8th Ed.), AN INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN SERVICES: CASES AND APPLICATIONS (8th Ed.), GENERALIST CASE MANAGEMENT: A METHOD OF HUMAN SERVICE DELIVERY (5th Ed.), PROBLEM SOLVING IN THE HELPING PROFESSIONS, HELPING PROCESS: ASSESSMENT TO TERMINATION, and INTERVIEWING: WHAT EVERY STUDENT WANTS TO KNOW.
- Author(s)Marianne Woodside,Tricia McClam
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight568 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 4th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.