All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition accounts for many major developments in generalized inverses while maintaining the informal and leisurely style of the 1974 first edition. Added material includes a chapter on applications, new exercises, and an appendix on the work of E.H. Moore.
- Author BiographyAdi Ben-Israel is Professor of Operations Research, Business and Mathematics at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ. Previously he was Professor of Applied Mathematics at the University of Delaware, Northwestern University, and the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. The late Thomas N.E. Greville was Professor of Mathematics, and a member of the US Army Mathematics Research Center at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI.
- Author(s)Adi Ben-Israel,Thomas N.E. Greville
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight613 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2003
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.