All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionCombined cycle techlogy is used to generate power at one of the highest levels of efficiency of conventional power plants. It does this through primary generation from a gas turbine coupled with secondary generation from a steam turbine powered by primary exhaust heat. Generating power at high efficiency thoroughly charts the development and implementation of this techlogy in power plants and looks to the future of the techlogy, ting the advantages of the most important technical features - including gas turbines, steam generator, combined heat and power and integrated gasification combined cycle (IGCC) - with their latest applications.
- Author BiographyEric Jeffs has written widely on a range of issues affecting the power industry, and from 1991 to 2005 was European Editor of Turbomachinery International.
- Author(s)Eric Jeffs
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Energy
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.