All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering guidance on the opportunities and threats for future generations, and featuring interviews with business leaders, this book provides a constructive look at change. It directs the youth to become job creators, t job seekers, and to approach the corporate and political worlds with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Author BiographyDr. Peter Vogel is an entrepreneur, consultant, and researcher at the University of St. Gallen. Over the past years he has built his expertise in the issue of youth employment. One of his companies, Jobzippers, addresses the gap between the education system and the labor market through smart and integrative technological solutions. His organization The Entrepreneurs' Ship addresses the issue by fostering youth entrepreneurship. He is a partner of the FutureWork Forum, a global think-tank of HR and labor market experts. He obtained his PhD from EPFL Lausanne where he studied government programs that help unemployed transition to self-employment. His company Peter Vogel Strategy Consulting works with companies on strategically building intra-organizational ecosystems of innovation and talent management, and also with governments on strengthening their regional or national entrepreneurship ecosystems. Peter's background is in entrepreneurship and engineering. He earned his degrees from institutions such as ETH Zurich, Georgia Tech and EPFL Lausanne. He has published several book chapters and journal articles on innovation, entrepreneurship, ecosystems, and the labor market. He frequently teaches executive classes on innovation strategies. Peter is think-tank member of the World Entrepreneurship Forum and member of the World Economic Forum Global Shapers Community. He has spoken at TEDxLausanne, the Global Economic Symposium, the G20 Young Entrepreneurs' Alliance Summit, the G20 Youth Forum, among other global conferences.
- Author(s)Peter Vogel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.