All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionARE YOU A GEN-UNer?
Does your fast-paced lifestyle occasionally leave you feeling stalgic? Perhaps it's an old song that momentarily takes you back to a simpler sense of place. While Baby Boomers, Gen-X, and Gen-Y are largely defined by age demographics, there is ather generation out there. If you respect the past, feel uncomfortably numb in the present, and wonder how you allowed yourself to get here, you just might be in the UN Zone! Inside you'll discover a witty and provocative snapshot of Generation UN with a little help from some friends; those timeless and talented artists of the Classic Rock era. So go ahead, turn the page!
- Author(s)R D James
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.